Monday, August 31, 2009

When we're not home improving...

This last week was hardly spent on any updating, decorating or anything house related, really. The closest we got to home improvement is we were supposed to have our shower door installed on Saturday, but the installer discovered that there was a missing piece and had to re-order. Oh well.

I've been feeling a little under the weather for the past week or so, so we laid low, caught up on Weeds and other DVR programs, and just enjoyed our house, some company, and each other. Yesterday we got out a bit and went to Lake Pyramid with a couple of my co-workers. It was great and Mark got to go waterskiing, which he looooves.
But really the biggest most awesomest news is, we're going to be an auntie/uncle!!!! Tali and Cliff are pregnant!!! Can you tell I'm excited?
I told Tali that the ultrasound (can you believe the baby is less than 2cm big?) looks like Stewie from the family guy. I'm sure Wildbaby will be much nicer though... I can't wait to spoil him/her. This will definitely mean more trips to Austin!

No comments: