Thursday, August 13, 2009

Shoutout! - Project Rant!

As many of you may know, my brother-in-law Cliff and his business partner Esteban started a website earlier this year called Project Rant. They take people's real world grievances/rants/bitch sesssions and have real actors act them out. The result? Ultimate hilarity!
Project Rant is featured in a great article in the Austin Chronicle (Austin's equivalent to L.A. Weekly).

Aside from providing me with endless entertainment, how else does this relate to me? Cliff and Esteban will be our first houseguests! They are coming to Los Angeles next week on official Project Rant business. Can you tell I'm excited? I'm also in a mad hurry to make sure we have proper accomodations. The guest bed arrives tomorrow. Sheets have been washed, and hooooopefully, the guest bathroom will be ready to go. If not, they'll have to share our mini-Jerusalem, and that's cool with us.

*Speaking of sheets being washed, yesterday, was the first run in our new washer and dryer. Can I just tell you that our washer is the quietest washer I've ever heard (or not heard). So we now have the quietest (energy star rated!) washer and the quietest garage door.

So take a break from your busy work day and go watch a few rants! My personal favorites are Dear Paper Customer Guy, Childcare Clown (that's Cliff!), and Trans Fat Crackers.

No comments: