Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our Sanctuary

Our bedroom falls into the "done for now" category. Mark assembled our dark brown leather headboard last night and I think it really works in the space. It's hard to tell because of the lighting, but the curtains and the accent pillows are the same shade of green. **I really need to work on my photography skills (eh hem, Tali :) ).

Across from the bed is the dresser that Mark assembled. That's a painting I did in our old garage a while back. It will eventually be hung above the dresser -we just haven't gotten around to it yet.
That's really all there is to our bedroom. It's not very big, but still lovely if you ask me. To the right of the dresser is the door into our bathroom and on the wall opposite the windows is a closet that spans the wall. We haven't painted the closet doors or cabinets yet, so I figured I'd spare you all. We'll eventually spruce it up with some more accessories and perhaps some art over our nightstands, but alas, it will have to wait.

1 comment:

Dad said...

lovely, indeed.