Mark and I have a huge sense of accomplishment with all that we've done this year. Here's a quick re-cap...
- ...bought our first home!!!
- ...demolished, and rebuilt our master bath.
- ... cleaned the crap out of the shower, tore up the floor, tiled, painted, and repainted in the guest bath -and we're not done...
- ...installed new french doors... twice.
- ...got rid of that stinkin' awful blue carpet.
- ...began stucco work, installed a new ceiling fan, learned how to make matzah ball soup, and more, with the help of my folks.
- ...celebrated our two year anniversary.
- ...added a new member to the family.
As for 2010, we have a lot in store, including all new energy efficient windows next month and a kitchen renovation post-tax return. Oh, to think! I seriously or shiriously cannot wait!
In the mean time, Happy New Year to all, and to all a good 2010!!!!