Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's not like I hate blogging...

Really, I don't, and now that my readership consists solely of people who have googled a paint color and my parents, I figure an entry is in order... To entertain all two of you.

I haven't even been that busy to tell you the truth. I just plain haven't felt like it, and by golly, sometimes The Real Housewives take precedent. (Mark is cringing right now, if he by chance is still part of the readership, which would make three in that case.)

A lot has changed with the house though -namely the backyard. We finally bit the bullet and got some landscaping! I'd love to claim we did it ourselves, but then I'd be lying, and no one likes that. We had sod put in, along with 3 trees, flowers, plants and some gravel. All in all it is way cool. Don't believe me? See for yourself.

One of the biggest pluses about having grass, is the dogs don't come inside muddy any more. grass+dogs=clean floors+happy Shiri

Another thing we (Mark) did was put down some cobble stone in the front where there was uneven dirt. This serves as a great place for all of our potted plants. We plan to eventually do it on the other side of the front door too and create a quazi-front porch.


So there you have it folks. I don't hate blogging, I'm just too busy thinking about what I should be doing for the wedding. :)

No comments: